Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul attend DreamWorks Pictures Need For Speed screening after party at Jimmy At The James Hotel on March 11, 2014 in New York City
"When am I going to get a horse of my own?"
Charlie and Maggie
Sons of anarchy premieres seasons: 3,4,5 & 6.
hipsters are so nice they dont post any dumb comments they just silently reblog posts and appreciate them without any fuckin superwholock gifs
I know that you have more than 7 minutes of bloopers. Hand them over