Manuscript pages from Frédéric Chopin’s piano works in the composer’s hand:
- Notes and doodles by the composer (perhaps for his Variations on Mozart’s “La ci darem la Mano”). The doodle is apparently of Mozart and some sort of monument.
- Opening measures to Etude Op. 10, No. 3. Notice the original Vivace ma non troppo tempo indication.
- Opening to the Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Op. 23.
- Section from the Nocturne in Db Major, Op. 27, No. 2.
- Section from Prelude in Bb Minor, Op. 28, No. 16
- Final measures of Ballade No. 2 in F Major, Op. 38.
- Possibly an autograph by the composer using measures from the Polonaise in Ab Major, Op. 53.
- Opening to the Sonata No. 3 in B Minor, Op. 58.
- Page from Waltz in Db Major, Op. 64, No. 1 (“Minute Waltz”).
- Mazurka in F Minor, Op. 68, No. 4 - the composer’s final composition.
visual masterpieces: national theatre's frankenstein